Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd., policy towards the environment will be readily available and it is ecologically and socially accountable to comply with the national and international standards.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain programs to assure that laws and regulations applicable to its products and operations are known and obeyed.
- Adopt appropriate industry and corporate standards where adequate laws and regulations are present or exist.
- Discontinue any operation if the health, environmental or safety risks or costs are unacceptable by the laws and regulations.
- Investment in an Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) to reduce toxicity and recycle water is a demonstration of our commitment to continuous improvement.
To carry out this policy at Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd., is continuously striving to become an environment friendly organization. Growth of our company depends on our abilities to minimize or eliminate our impacts on our surroundings; every effort will be made to conserve resources throughout our operations.
- We prioritize safety, health, and environmental protection at Al-Abbas Fabrics by implementing accident prevention, product safety, occupational health, pollution control, and assurance programs. Our goal is to safeguard our employees and the public from injuries or health hazards while protecting the company’s assets and continuity of operations, as well as preserving the environment.
- Recognize the environmental impact of our operation and promote efficient energy use and reduction of wastes emissions.
- We encourage our employees to report any potential health, environmental, or safety risks to the relevant company personnel. This allows the company to effectively assess and respond to these risks, ensuring the well-being of our employees and the environment.
We are committed to continuous improvement of environmental performance. This Policy is communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers and be available for the public.