Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd., policy towards the environment will be readily available and it is ecologically and socially accountable to comply with the national and international standards.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain programs to assure that laws and regulations applicable to its products and operations are known and obeyed.
- Adopt appropriate industry and corporate standards where adequate laws and regulations are present or exist.
- Discontinue any operation if the health, environmental or safety risks or costs are unacceptable by the laws and regulations.
- Investment in an Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) – Will be operational by 23 November 2021
To carry out this policy at Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Al-Abbas Fabrics (Pvt.) Ltd., is continuously striving to become environment friendly organization. Growth of our company depends on our abilities to minimize or eliminate our impacts on our surroundings; every effort will be made to conserve resources throughout our operations.
- Conduct accident prevention, product safety, occupational health, pollution control and assurance programs to safeguard employees and the public from injuries or health hazards to protect the company’s assets and continuity of operations, and to protect the environment.
- Recognize the environmental impact of its operation and promote efficient energy use and reduction of wastes emissions.
- Encourage employees to report suspect or potential health, environmental or safety risks to appropriate personnel within the Company so as to enable the Company to assess and respond to such risks.
The Company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers and be available for the public.
CSR is the continuing commitment by Al-Abbas Fabrics to behave ethically and contribute to the economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as that of the local community and society at large.Al-Abbas Fabrics Pvt Ltd involved in different CSR activities inside and outside the company. One of them is the visit to Orphanage.